Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Trip to the Cape


Because people who go to Cape Cod?

They call it "The Cape."

(I have actually only been a few times, but I like to sound like I rub elbows with the Kennedys on a regular basis).

We were lucky enough to get away for a couple days with friends, and, as is the Kinne tradition, we did plenty of eating.

The very first thing on our agenda was Lecount Hollow Beach in Wellfleet, where I got flipped over by several huge waves. (See those waves in the background? They were out for blood!)


We did dinner at Moby Dick's, and we made sure to get there old-people early to beat the crowds. Plenty of lobster was consumed.


The next day, we had to pay a visit to our favorite mini-golf place: Pirate's Cove! Mini-golf is not exactly my strong suit... which is code for "I came in dead last."


Lunch was at the British Beer Company, the best British pub I have ever gone to outside of England.


Next stop-- Sundae School! I am obsessed with their Oreo Crunch ice cream.


And, finally, our night ended at the Wellfleet Drive-In, where we saw Despicable Me, which was so cute.


Then, I made the drive home, which we have no pictures of. However, if there were pictures, they would be of me singing along to the Glee soundtracks at the top of my lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment