Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Love Getting Things On Sale



Two things that you can't tell just from looking at this picture:

1. I am wearing Hello Kitty pajama pants.
2. I am standing on Mr. Kinne's toolbox so I can frame myself in the mirror.

One thing that you probably can tell is how flipping adorable my new scarf is. It was part of my back-to-school shopping at Old Navy, and I am kind of in love with it. It is made out of super soft material, and it matches more than half of my wardrobe.

Plus! Old Navy is having another 30 percent off sale this weekend, so you could get a scarf just like mine for $5.60.

Then, you, too, could take an awesome picture in your spare room mirror, because your husband is not home to take it for you.

Or, you know, you could just do the "getting a good deal at Old Navy" part.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, I love the scarf - so colourful and pretty without being too clashy with other items :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that it could go with a ton of different things.

    ReplyDelete