Monday, August 9, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Nicole By OPI Spring Romance


So, last week, I told you about a nail polish that would make you look more put together and grown up.

This week? I picked a nail polish that will make you look like you are on the way to a Justin Bieber concert.

I was in Target and saw that all of the Nicole by OPI polishes were 50 percent off-- bringing this little bottle down to $3.54.


And, it was too fun not to buy.

It took a little work to fish out the little sparkly hearts to make sure I got one on each nail. But, all of my time and effort paid off:


I will be rocking this look on the beach tomorrow, and all of the ten year olds will be so jealous.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    I didn't see an email address or twitter link anywhere, so I decided to post this here -- I linked you on my Versatile Blogger Award post today & wanted to let you know in case you want to pass it along to other bloggers.

    Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not be a 10 or a Justin Bieber fan, but I do love the polish and that the hearts are on different places on each nail. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah! That totally makes my day. :)

    And, Jen, you always find the best nail polishes. I'm glad you approve. :)

    ReplyDelete