Today, American Eagle is offering 25% off and free shipping with the code 32188417.
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Last month, I was lucky enough to win these super cute Down & Out Chic earrings through Maggie's Facebook page.
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Recipe adapted from The Big Book of Bread by Anne Sheasby
Courtesy of Imagelicious
For 12 tortillas
All-purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups (plus a lot more for rolling)
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Butter, room temperature - 3 tablespoons
Warm water - 2/3 cups
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Lightly rub in the butter.
- Make a well in the center, then add enough water, mixing to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough lightly for 1-2 minutes, then cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion on a heavily floured surface to form a very thin round.
- Brush out the excess of flour from the tortilla.
- Heat a large non-stick pan until very hot, then add a tortilla and cook for 1.5-2 minutes or until the surface starts to bubble and the underside is speckled brown.
- Turn the tortilla over and brown the other side for about 30 seconds.
- While the tortilla is cooking, roll out another round and repeat.
- You might need to brush away some burned flour from the pan in between cooking the tortillas.
- To re-heat, wrap them in foil and place in a preheated oven at 180C (350F) for about 5 minutes.
Friday, July 23, 2010
I just got back from seeing Ramona and Beezus, and it was adorable.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Once, when I was 11, I won a year's supply of Diet Coke, and that is still the coolest thing I have ever won in my life.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Friday, July 9, 2010
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Monday, July 5, 2010
I love this little yellow tube.