Monday, August 23, 2010

Make-Up Monday: L'Oreal Paris Complexion Equalizer


I love getting a good deal.

When I come home from shopping, I like to show off my purchases to Mr. Kinne and make him guess how much I spent. (He has learned to guess a higher number than he actually thinks, so as not to disappoint me).

When I saw L'Oreal Paris Complexion Equalizer suggested as a cheaper alternative to my beloved (but ridiculously expensive) Clinique moisturizer, I had to try it. Twenty dollars instead of forty-two would definitely qualify as a deal.

The Pros?
The packaging looks very high-end, and the moisturizer even smells expensive. Plus, it goes on smoothly and provides a great base for foundation.

The Cons?
Well, actually, there's just one con-- this moisturizer broke me out like crazy. And, to quote Liz Lemon, that's a dealbreaker.

2 comments:

  1. 'Talk it out before you walk it out.' That packaging does look really cute! I'm easily swayed by pretty packaging. Have you ever tried Nature's Gate? I use their serum and moisturizer and swear by it. Plus, both together cost less than $30 online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried Nature's Gate. I just looked at some of their stuff on drugstore.com, and the product names are awesome.

    ReplyDelete