Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back from the Cape


I just got back from a mini-vacation to Cape Cod, and I am a lovely shade of pink.

I will be uploading beach-y pictures soon, but first I have to thank the lovely Sarah B. for giving me the Versatile Blogger Award. (Thanks, Sarah!)


The Award Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you've recently discovered and think are awesome (and be sure to let them know).

Here are my seven things:

1. Chocolate-chip cookies are my favorite food.

2. I was a substitute teacher for three years before getting my own classroom. (Three years! It's a miracle that I made it out alive).

3. When I was little, I wanted to be a teacher and a country singer and a McDonald's drive-through worker. (I figured free Happy Meals were involved).

4. I talk about babies more than my husband would probably like. (Can I help it that they are so tiny and adorable? And that they have the best little outfits?)

5. I do not like calling people on the phone. In fact, it makes me anxious.

6. I live less than ten minutes away from my parents and both of my siblings.

7. I have an addictive personality. But, instead of, I don't know, cocaine, I get addicted to snack foods and shows on the CW.

And, now....

Five Super Fun Blogs that I Have Recently Found

A great mixture of fashion and teaching and family. She is currently running a fabulous Teacher Week, which I will post more about later.
My friend Mollie is super crafty and also super hilarious.
She has such an eye for lovely things.
A fellow make-up lover, who also named her cat after a character from How I Met Your Mother.
I am pretty much obsessed with Shannon's blog, and I like to read parts out loud to Mr. Kinne.

Ok, now I have to go try to catch up on post-vacation life...

5 comments:

  1. I now picture the Kinnes gathered round the crackling fire, wine and cheese in hand, reading about me. and my coloring book.

    nevermind that it's a million degrees out.

    thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! And also jealous of your vaca to the Cape! I am TERRIBLE at posting about awards, but I will try HARD to remember!!!! Thanks again, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking that my blog is link worthy! :) I think it's time to post another video of Scherbatsky, just for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yes about he cookies and babies. Two of my fave things that I talk about too much.

    ReplyDelete