Thursday, November 18, 2010

Need a Little Christmas

I realize that it isn't Thanksgiving, yet, but I am already listening to the Glee Christmas album on repeat.

I am obsessed with the cover of "Baby, It's Cold Outside," which is one of my favorite holiday songs of all time.

(I picked this video, because I pink puffy heart Darren Criss).

It occurs to me that am declaring my love for a Christmas song that mentions cigarettes and alcohol, and is mostly about making out.

However, I thought about this, and while I don't smoke, I think a glass of riesling and some making out would really be a nice addition to most holidays.

3 comments:

  1. I can agree with that last sentence. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a glee Christmas album? How did I not know? I need to download ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know that the Glee Christmas album came out yet, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete