Monday, November 29, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Rosebud Salve in a Tube

I love the holiday season.

Love the tree and the cookies and the music and the stocking stuffers.

And this Rosebud Salve in a Tube would make a perfect stocking stuffer.  It is the loveliest shade of pink when you use it as a lip gloss, and it is super moisturizing.


Plus, it works like magic as a balm on mosquito bites and burns, and it smells like roses.

It is pretty much the handiest thing that you could wrap up in shiny wrapping paper.

4 comments:

  1. I am a pink girl, I am sure I would love this,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This stuff is definitely the bomb-diggity.
    And now I can look for it in a convenient tube.
    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, it is such a pretty pink!

    And, yodafatkitty, I've always loved Rosebud Salve, but the tin was a mess. The tube is a huge improvement. :)

    ReplyDelete