Monday, November 22, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

So, I bought this peel-off mask for a few reasons:

-My skin has been temperamental lately.

- The mask is very earthy crunchy.

- I thought it would be fun to peel off my face.


And, while it is sort of fun to peel off, it's not exactly a must-purchase.

(The directions say not to spread the mask near your eyebrows, your hairline or your upper lip.  I spread it on all three, because I'm a rebel like that).

First, it is really expensive, and you have to spread on a very thick layer in order to get it to come off easily.  Second, it does not all come off, and you have to rinse off the residue.

It does make my face a little more glowy-- it is almost like a giant Biore strip that pulls gunk out of your pores.

But, I'll tell you what, it doesn't make my face look 34 dollars worth of glowy.

2 comments:

  1. Um, I really like your blog!
    Barney and Mr T would get along famously. I wanted to use the word 'famously' today.
    I think I should try the mask my own self. I seriously could use some glow about now.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Boscia products, but this one doesn't seem like a 'must have'. Glad your review agrees!

    ReplyDelete