Monday, November 1, 2010

Make-Up Monday: A Little Birthday Sparkle

You guys, my birthday is tomorrow!

Which means it is officially....


I think that, as we get older, we tend to let birthdays become a little less special.  We get wrapped up in work and bills and life.

Well, I refuse to let the fact that I am turning 27 pass by with just a little cake.  (Nothing against cake.  Seriously, bring on the cake).

Tomorrow, I am going to paint on my favorite red nail polish....



And I am going to put on a little sparkly lip gloss...


And, well, actually, I'm going to go to a day of professional development at school...

And, then, I'm going to vote...

But, I'm going to end the night with a giant chocolate milkshake at Red Robin.

Because, you know, I know how to party.

4 comments:

  1. Love it. You crack me up!

    Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Hope it will be an awesome one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm giant milkshakes...hope your day turned out as awesome as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a great one to me!

    ReplyDelete