Seriously, they can.
After I tried fried brussel sprouts at a nearby restaurant, I decided I would try to recreate these yummy veggies at home.
However, I opted for baking rather than frying, for a couple reasons:
1. I try to make healthy foods for me and the mister.
2. I am afraid of frying things in hot oil.
Luckily, I found the perfect recipe, and these brussel sprouts could not be easier.
Baked Brussel Sprouts (from bakingbites.com)
Brussel sprouts sliced in half (I used a package of frozen).
Salt and Pepper
1. Spread brussel sprouts on a baking pan and toss with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. (They are ready when they look brown and crispy).