Monday, March 22, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Revlon PhotoReady Foundation


This is the best drugstore foundation ever.

Seriously.

I read about it on Amber's blog way back in January, but I waited until I ran out of my Lancome Teint Idole foundation to pick it up.

Admittedly, it was not love at first purchase. The first bottle I bought was about three shades too dark, and I looked like one of the Oompa Loompas. (I was going to add a picture here for comedic effect, but those little guys are pretty creepy, so I didn't).

After I bought the right shade (Natural Beige), I was very impressed with how wearable it was. It went on smoothly and had a bit of a glow to it.

Some commenters on Makeup Alley said it made them sparkle like Edward Cullen, but I didn't have this issue.

I have been wearing it for almost a week now, and it is the perfect everyday foundation. Plus, I wore it to this past weekend's wedding, and it looked fabulous in pictures.

That's me on the left, and my gorgeous friend Megan on the right. That's Mr. Kinne being his goofy self in the background.


And! And this little bottle costs a budget-friendly $11 at my local Target.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment