Monday, February 8, 2010

Make-Up Monday: MAC Blot Powder

Sometimes my can't-live-without-them products become my maybe-there's-something-better-out there products.


A couple years ago, when I was a blushing bride, I swore my MAC blot powder fulfilled all my powder needs.


Then, I left my compact in a hotel room in the Adirondacks and I decided to try a cheaper drugstore alternative. After that, a Sephora opened in our local mall, and I began to experiment with pricier powders.

But, now I'm back in the loving arms of MAC Blot Powder. It makes my oilslick of a complexion look matte, without looking ghostly. It evens me out without looking like I'm wearing a mask.

MAC Blot Powder, I'm sorry we had to spend time apart for me to appreciate you.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete