Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Legally Bronze

Sephora sent me an e-mail today, featuring value sets. I love sets like these, because they make me feel like I am getting things for free. And I love free!


The one that really stood out for me was Benefit's "Legally Bronze." It holds four Benefit products for $35.

It contains High Beam, which is a really pretty highlighter. (You just have to get over the applicator, which makes you feel like you are spreading nail polish on your cheekbones).

There is also Hoola, which is supposed to be a fairly matte bronzer, and I could use one of those. Plus, it has Gilded, a shimmery eye pencil, and Badgal Brown, a brown mascara.

Another bonus? The little tropical bag, which reminds me of warmer weather on a snowy day like today.


Flip flop and tank top weather.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete