Friday, July 8, 2011

Well, Hello Again

Well, I'm not sure where these last few weeks have disappeared to.

I have been a busy bee, with the end of the school year and the end of the semester of grad school and the start of summer school.  

On top of that, we have been dealing with some challenges both emotionally and financially.  I have been in and out of doctors' offices over these last few weeks, and Mr. Kinne's job situation for the fall is a bit up in the air. If you have any extra good thoughts, please send them toward the Kinne house.  (Thanks so much.)

But, it is not all doom and gloom, I promise!  We have been having plenty of fun now that summer has arrived in New England.

Like, for instance, when we saw Mr. James Taylor himself at Tanglewood.  We got to sit around a picnic blanket with some of our favorite people and drink riesling and eat caprese salad.  It was fabulous-- and exactly what we needed.




Also looking fabulous is my garden this year.  I have eggplant and tomatoes and lettuce sprouting.  And today when I went to check?  There were honest-to-goodness green beans!  



I am in love with my little garden.

I am also in love with Downton Abbey which I just finished watching instantly on Netflix.  It is a sweet and dramatic and gossipy, and you should probably start watching it if you haven't already.

Plus, our cat? His furry orange face is still providing us with non-stop entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment