Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Brand New Bag

When the zipper pull on my big old purse broke, it was like the universe was whispering, "Mrs. Kinne, buy a pretty new bag...."

And, who am I to argue with the universe?



Fossil is really hitting it out of the park with its recent "vintage" releases.

This Melie Bianco bag is so girly and pretty.


This Lands End Canvas Tote looks like it could handle all of the stuff I carry on a daily basis.

And, now it would be o.k. if the universe provided me with a money tree in the backyard.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, who'd have thought Fossil would have bags like those?! Don't think I've been in a Fossil store since college. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why on earth would you post an adorable 91 dollar purse with a bow on it, KNOWING that I would read this post?? Oh, the temptation...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I was surprised, too! I think I saw the messenger bag on the Style Your Life blog, and I didn't expect it to be a Fossil bag.

    And, Ashley, I have to apologize. Also, it's only 87 dollars on Amazon... :)

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OZHICA/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B004OZDU2M&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1ZSGQZ0GNPG4KTMGEM9G

    ReplyDelete