Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Odds and Ends

Today was the first day in a while that I had absolutely nothing to do.

(We will ignore the fact that my living room floor is littered with wrapping paper, because I probably should do something about that).

Today, I got to stay in my Hello Kitty pajama pants and do some online browsing and catch up on General Hospital.


Now, I haven't found anything in my browsing that I can't live without, but there are a few things I'm considering.

Like these sparkly shoe clips, which are awesome:


This goldfish scarf which should totally cost less than fifty dollars:



And this chambray shirt, which I'm sure would turn me into one of those effortlessly-stylish-fashion-blogger types:

(And wouldn't it look fab with a pair of pink, fleece pajama pants?)

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds...you must get one of them. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing chambray everywhere lately and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Some people totally rock it. But it seems like it'd be really easy to fall into a Lands-End-and-not-the-good-stuff trap. If you get the shirt, let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete