Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Hello Kitty Challenge


First, I have to tell you something.

I love all things Hello Kitty.

Now, I'm not like Mariah Carey with a whole Hello Kitty room... but that is because we do not have millions of dollars.


(Also, because my husband would be less than thrilled).

However, my good friend Mollie, knowing of my love for Hello Kitty, issued me a challenge:


The text reads:

I double-dog dare you to, for one whole day, eat nothing but Hello-Kitty shaped food. Challenge extended.

I have accepted the challenge, and I am now figuring out how to spend 24 hours eating only things that are cat-shaped.

I'll be sure to keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmm, how's this going???? Inquiring minds want to know...and demand pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am making preparations... including ordering a Hello Kitty sandwich cutter from Japan through Ebay.

    ReplyDelete