Monday, June 21, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Clinique Full Potential Lip Gloss



I got a sample of Clinique Full Potential lip gloss with my last Clinique order, and I'm just not in love with it.

I got "Glamour-full," which, admittedly, is a fun name. It is a pretty pinky-brown shade, but it is a little too thick and sticky. Plus, I don't see any of the plumping effect that the gloss is supposed to provide.

Definitely not one that I would purchase.

In unrelated news, our spare room currently looks like this, and our guests arrive on Wednesday.


We've got a little work to do.

1 comment:

  1. No, clinique does a lot of things right but lip gloss isn't one of them. They're lip glosses are ALWAYS too thick and sticky, like if you touch your lips to anything or anyone you will leave a giant blob of junk.

    ReplyDelete