Monday, September 20, 2010

Make-Up Monday: Maybelline Express Finish Gray-t Glamour


I was recently sorting through some of my clothes, and I realized that I may, in fact, be addicted to buying gray cardigans.

So, to go along with my predominantly gray wardrobe, I picked up a bottle of Maybelline's Gray-t Glamour polish.

The color is fabulous-- sort of a blue-gray that is not too scary dark.


However, this polish chips more quickly than any other polish I've used. I tried one coat. I tried two coats. I tried it with and without a top coat. It always chipped within a few hours of application.

I am still loving the color, and I still plan to wear this with my multitude of gray cardigans.

Luckily, it isn't too hard to re-apply a nail polish that takes 50 seconds to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment