Thursday, May 13, 2010

Move Over, Chex Mix!


Snack foods are a big part of my life.

In fact, we have "snack time" in my classroom everyday, because I can't make it through the morning without eating.

So, you can trust me when I say that Trader Joe's "Honey, Pass the Snack Mix" will rock your world. It is salty and sweet and delicious and has a little bit of a kick to it. It contains a number of wonderful things, including peanuts and sesame sticks.

Most importantly, it has the best snack-mix ingredient ever: dark bagel chips!

(If you do not like dark bagel chips, I will still be your friend. In fact, you would be the ideal person to share snack mix with, because I would get the dark bagel chips all to myself).

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't want to share with me. I'm a dark bagel chip hog.

    ReplyDelete