Monday, October 10, 2011

Three Things

1. Remember that time I didn't blog for a whole month?  It was, well, the whole last month. The combination of school, work and grad school has me running around like a crazy person.  

(And the fact that one of my grad classes is a history course with approximately 13 million pages of reading each week?  Not really helping.)

2. We have officially begun house hunting! It is all very grown-up and scary, and the words "30-year fixed mortgage" have become a part of our daily conversations.

3. I very much want this purple dress from Old Navy to come hang out in my closet and maybe take me out to dinner every once and a while. 



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can relate on all fronts, work and school is a total energy drain and makes you not want to do anything, and mortgages are very grown up and scary!!! But you'll survive I'm sure! Best of luck and enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete