Monday, June 6, 2011

(Hair and) Make-Up Monday: Frizzy Hair Edition

The last week has been strange, in the wake of the tornado that touched down in our area.  We are working on healing and rebuilding, and I have been overwhelmed by the way the teachers in my building have just surrounded our kiddos with love.

In light of what has been going on, it seems a little silly to even mention, but... you guys, my hair has been ridiculous lately.  

It has been so humid, and I have been walking around with a halo of frizz.

(Just a little picture of me, my frizz and Brad Paisley)

Please share-- what do you use to tame your hair?  

(Please tell me that it is something fabulous and reasonably priced).

2 comments:

  1. I use Axe Pomade, the red label. Works like a charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the straightest hair in the world, I would like to know how to liven it up!!

    ReplyDelete